Thursday, December 5, 2013

More Decorator Scrapbook 2013

Deans' Living - Dining Room 2013
Deans' Living Room 2012
Deans' Living Room 2010
Deans' Living Room 2007
While I don't have images from all of my recent Living Room incarnations to show you here, I thought you might enjoy a look back over the past six years of my personal decorating- something I enjoy as a respite from working with the clients.  The last (2007) shot shows a Donghia low table, and Oly Studio dining chairs, upholstered in blonde raffia.  I sold the unit furnished.  Compare this layout which is similar to the 2013 room- a similar floor plan, only located in a more fashionable part of town.  Although I gave up new construction for a 1970's condo- I just love living near the beach- and I enjoy the established ambience of The Moorings neighborhood.  Stay tuned for more updates! Cheers!  DF *****