Guest Views

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mario's New Book - New York Flair!

Santa brought me this early!

Amazon shipped this out pretty fast- and I'm up to page 107- took a break to jot a note to MB, then post this mini blog- :) I just got back from a preview party at Leslie Hindman, they have the estate of Lilly Pulitzer coming up.

I noted also, that Emily Evans Eerdmans used the word "fantastical" in the text- so, Anonymous, if you're reading this, I hope you'll get a big laugh!
  My Mario inspired sash hanger shown above-
Mary gave me this Mario inspired silk table skirt-
Stay tuned for more on this fabulous new book- which is full of wit and fun! Cheers! DF *****  

2 comments:

  1. You, me and Paula Deen - AND Merriam-Websters who concedes it as an alternative to fantastic. I agree with you that our version more vividly evokes strange/whimsical - the real but forgotten meaning of fantastic.

    And Lily Pulitzer estate sale??????

    xx, EEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Yes, we have the creative ability to use rarely heard words...who knew? LOL! I love your astute and pithy definition of the word version...
      Yes, Leslie Hindman Auctions has an upcoming LP estate sale- although I hear there will be no Lilly covered sofas- how fantastical!
      Dean

      Delete

Please do comment, love the rapport!