Guest Views

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Vintage Mercedes Benz  Convertible
Hermes' Limoges tray from my friend Jerry
Anything Cartier...that's my Mummy in a dress I
bought for her on my first trip to Paris...
Charvet ties
Napoleon III Chinoiserie Lacquer Commode
The porphyry lacquer walls in Hilary Geary Ross's former living room
by my friend Mario Buatta...
Mario Villa faux emerald cuff links from my friend Mary 
Cocktails with Bourbon
Greek Revival houses
Private aircraft
Just a few of the things that make life worth living!
Cheers!  DF *****

4 comments:

  1. What an eclectic list of things! I believe your friend, Mario, is out on Long Island today. I am dying to get my husband into more updated ties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, So nice to hear from you today. I must add your blog to my blog roll!
      The Charvet ties were worn by the Duke of Windsor, among other famous men- I also like the Hermes' Ties very much. ( a favorite of the investment banking community) (so I am told)
      Dean

      Delete
  2. great list! I too am a Hermes' Fan! Grew up in Pensacola, Fla so know about pecans + went to college in ga. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, We have to get together! Are you planning any trips to FL? I look forward to seeing you- and hope you have a fabulous holiday season!
      Dean

      Delete

Please do comment, love the rapport!