Friday, January 6, 2012

Marisa and Mark, Style Icons




MARK SIKES, the L.A. stylist, has a great blog, and he posted about MARISA BERENSON - a lady I have always admired for her beauty, grace, and polish. This particular portrait of her, by the late, famous Horst - spoke out to me, and I decided to make a post just about this one shot. It screams glamour, and I love the background, as well as her pose. It doesn't show her amazingly striking face, however I feel the image captures a certain intangible glimpse into "la dolce vita" and what true style really is all about, from a fashion editorial point of view. I saw KATHY BECKER today, the editor of Naples Illustrated, and we shot a table setting in our showroom this morning, which was created by one of our talented designers. I am sorry I don't have my own picture of it, however it will be shown in an upcoming issue of "N.I.".


Stay tuned for more news from Naples. ENJOY! DF *****