Monday, January 30, 2012

Lunch in Paris (Almost)



Mary and I had a fabulous, luxurious and delicious dejeuner today, at PARIS, a new boite, in the former Cafe' Amador space, located at 2500 Tamiami Trail North. (Naples) Mary chose a gorgeous beef carpaccio salade, which of course I sampled, and it was DIVINE! I myself had a sensational, hot, flaky, fresh quiche aux saumon, with the accompanying petit salade, and it was as if I was in Cannes, St Trop, or Cap d'Antibes! Ooh la la! Monsieur Pascal was our deft and fast server, and we also enjoyed fresh baguette, an Italian Pinot grigio, and then, ooh la la, the best macarons ever - (pistache and framboise). I highly suggest this chic establishment when you are visiting our small town on the gulf of Mexico. There is also outdoor seating available, and the decor' is tres' chic, with purple walls, red leather and white tables and banquettes shaped like a seashell. ENJOY! DF ******