Thursday, June 9, 2011

Texas Talent and Style



Imagine my delight at receiving an invitation from a new client to visit her home here in lower Port Royal! She's from Texas, and is the most charming down to earth lady imaginable, with a great personality and a fun sense of humour! She loves Tory Burch tote bags too. Strangely, I had done another house on her street (Sabre Cay Lane) years ago for two gentlemen from Jacksonville, Florida who own a large boat (read yacht). And I do know the realtor my new client bought her house from, since it was his house she bought! Fabulous! Love it! Speaking of Texans, I also love and admire the Texan designer Jan Showers of Dallas. Here is a stunning and very evocative image from Jan that simply resonated with moi...(that's me in french) LOL. Off to work, must get up and dressed and out the door...As George Lopez would say, "hit me with a scone"! DF*****