Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lunch With Loreen

Sofa in Ralph Lauren raw silk, chairs, Baker, built-ins by Tony Felice







Duralee chintz, Hickory Chair side tables





Chairs, Milling Road, Wallpaper, Brunschwig et fils, I need to place a rug here since I don't like the tile pattern next to the wallpaper!




I'm so pleased to be lunching with my dear client, Loreen, who was referred to me by Albert Hadley's office, before it closed. Loreen has great taste, and a New Englanders love of classic, timeless decorating. We're meeting at Cafe' Normandie. Then I must go wallpaper shopping with William at Webster and Company... and speaking of wallpaper, this Brunschwig trellis I used in Loreen's dining room, by my friend Chuck Fischer, is featured in the May issue of House Beautiful, in a lovely John Volk house in Palm Beach decorated by Meg Braff... John Volk designed the Port Royal Club, here in Naples.


Loreen and her husband, Matt, keep this place in Naples - on Gulf Shore Blvd North - and I was thrilled to see it published on the Hickory Chair blog, called Made By Hickory Chair. Here's some shots I took of her Living Room, Master bedroom, and Dining alcove, which we are refreshing this Summer, along with the rest of the apartment. Enjoy! DF *****


Interiors by Dean Farris Interior Design, Naples, Florida