Monday, April 11, 2011

Farewell to Positano

Here I am, July 2008, portrait by William Rain

Before the curtains went up... Notice the frogs sitting on blackamoors, a la Duquette
A favorite shot, tres' Madeleine Castaing, chair from Albert Hadley


Nice mood ...


Lighting like Jaime Ardile-Arce


I used a favorite, Rose Cumming banana leaves


My friend Mary Hill loaned me this table


Where the flat screen used to be...


Looking like a blonde Mark Hampton...


I've very much enjoyed living and working at my Positano Place flat, here in Naples (Napoli) -but- as you all know, I do have some gypsy blood, and so, it's time to go, once again! Wait for it...it's a surprise as to exactly where I'm going! Here, I share with you dear followers, some of my favorite shots of the "salon" at Positano...over the past three years. Prior to Positano, I lived in another very nice condo at Bayfront, in downtown Naples. I do enjoy being near the water, and living here in South Florida, waterfront is a huge thing. Stay tuned for more updates on my progress! DF *****