Monday, January 3, 2011

Pinky, Treillage, and Rearranging the Salon

Lisa and Giggy

Bunny and John's big sale!

Room designed by Dean Farris, private residence


Living the good life in sunny Naples



Lisa Van der Pump of Beverly Hills, known as Pinky, is my favorite new reality star, and someone I'd love to know. She's lived in Monte Carlo and the South of France, and is just the most elegant and beautiful woman. Here's a great shot of her from the magazine she writes a column for called Beverly Hills Lifestyle. Friends John and Bunny are having a sale at their shop in New York, Treillage, which offers wonderful fun things for the garden and home. 50% off on select goodies. Here too, I show you how for absolutely no money I rearranged my living room - which I call affectionately my "salon". Previously the small settee was along the wall under the mirror. I am enjoying the burst of Springtime color the skirted table introduced, packing a wallop of Palm Beach punch! Enjoy! DF*****