Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Italian Painted Furniture

from the Venetian Garden Collection

Gran Canal Collection

Doors, inspired by ancient palazzi


Leta and friends!



I just fell in love with this furniture line from Italy, called Porte Italia...they're located just north of Venice, and make incredible things for the home...or a very luxe hotel. I hand picked some items to show you, from the Gran Canal and Venetian Garden collections. I also found a great pic of my friend Leta Austin Foster, her room setting at the Red Cross Showhouse is very Italian in inspiration, mixing modern with more classical pieces in a totally chic, globetrotter style. It reminds me of when C.Z. Guest partnered with Willy Rizzo, remember that? This all makes me want to drop everything and jet off to VENEZIA! ENJOY! DF *****