Saturday, February 23, 2019

CHANEL: R.I.P. Karl

Karl Lagerfeld via Internet 



My good friend Steve told me Karl Lagerfeld died. I was saddened to hear this as I've always been inspired by the house of Chanel and the legend behind it. I actually met one of Chanel's models a few years ago, a designer called Jackie Rogers -who is a fabulous woman. I also bought these earrings for a good friend for her Christmas gift last year- And one day while cruising through Saks I took this selfie of myself in the Chanel boutique -!

There's something very iconic when your boyfriend buys you a Chanel bag -it certainly stands for something and I found it fascinating the way Lagerfeld brought the Chanel brand into the 21st-century with his love of all that is current- You can read more about this in the Wall Street Journal and Vogue -enjoy- DF.
Rest in peace dear Karl- honi  Soi qui Mal y pens