Monday, February 27, 2012

YSL Fragrance Pour Homme





Dean Farris Int. Design



I thought I'd show you this beautiful package design, for YSL men's fragrance, following yesterday's post about my friend Sashy and how he used to do all the hair for the late Yves Saint Laurent. Check out this YSL ad on the fragrance www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQYW4SjNKaU&feature=relmfu Billy and I had a blast at the Academy Awards party our friends Charles and Gene threw last night in Chuck's 18th century French style apartment here in Naples. The food was sublime, all variations of seafood mousselines, shaped in molds in classic french cuisine style! We started with a dry french champagne (is there any other kind?) and ended with exquisite mini cherry cheesecakes from Baby Watson. Today, Billy and I went to see "Iron Lady" with Meryl Streep, at the SilverSpot Cinema and enjoyed it very much. I have always been a huge fan of La Streep. ENJOY! DF *****