Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fragrance For The Home



Fragrant rooms are like a kiss, and you feel special as if someone had prepared the very air just for you. I especially like Agraria, Nest, Votivo, Diptyque, Creed, and the classic Rigaud, which Diana Vreeland always had burning away. Yesterday, I visited a new home fashion boutique here in Naples, called SAINT-TROPEZ HOME, and fell in love with the chic of it, and did make a very small purchase of one small bunch of dried lavender. The divine fragrance reminded me of being in the office of the late Mrs. Henry Parish II, where I discovered an elegant small bowl of potpourri nestled in a beautiful linen cloth. I found this fabulous image of "Sister" on one of my favorite blogs, The Devoted Classicist. ENJOY! DF *****


Saint-Tropez Home, 1300 Third Street So. Naples, Florida 34102 Tel. 239.234.4458