Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Designer Profile: Leta Austin Foster




Room by Leta Austin Foster


I'm a huge fan of Leta Austin Foster. This morning, while checking my emails (from Fort Lauderdale) - I was thrilled and tickled pink to see that Leta had posted a comment on this blog (DEAN FARRIS STYLE) ! She liked my post about mood lighting. I just went on her blog - DECORATING WITH SHEETS, and was completely bowled over by how practical and fun it is at the same time. Of course, I've always known that Leta doesn't miss much, and she is pretty much at the top of her game. I often regret that I didn't take her up on her offer of a job in glamorous Palm Beach - however, I still feel that she and I are somehow being drawn together ! Her shop there in PB is wonderful, very practical and useful, and she is a most knowledgeable and talented decorator. Plus a fab wife, mother, and grandmere... Leta is simply THE BEST ! Go Leta ! DF *****