Sunday, June 6, 2010

Roche Bobois

I like this chair very much...

More AD !


I like this very much

I fell for this chic bean bag chair...




Gotta love these lips !!!


Artist Alexander Lafayette with Gary Shanabarger



I wonder why my trousers look so rumpled ?


Gary Shanabarger in a Swarovski belt...


Our friends at Roche Bobois...


Here I am posing in front of Clive Christian, another fave resource

Billy and I had fun up at the Miromar Design Center last night, celebrating the recent appointment of our friend Philip Rowe as general manager of the newly relocated Roche Bobois, Naples. It was fun to run into local design stars such as Gary Shanabarger and Matthew from 50/50 and to see John Garvalia and meet some local artists we had not encountered before. Previously, Philip was the manager of Gregory Alonso, Naples ,a local design trade source based in Ohio. Elizabeth served us a lovely chilled Prosecco and I toured the showroom with William and Gary. Gary just returned from the Washington, D.C. Roche Bobois as he designed some of the showroom there along with Philip. Gary is also in the midst of creating a new cigar bar at Mercato, Naples, to be called "Burn" ! Burn baby, burn ! Looking forward to sharing a Cohiba with him soon at Burn, then toasting our success at Blue Martini, Naples (also located in the trendy new Mercato) Smoke follows beauty ! DF *****