Monday, November 30, 2009

Michele Oka Doner




Tonight, I'm attending a champagne reception and book signing for the New York artist, Michele Oka Doner, at the Waterside Shops. I always enjoy shopping there, as they have Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Saks, Tiffany, Hermes', Ferragamo, and Ralph Lauren. On Thursday, I was scheduled to meet top lighting designer Robert Sonneman at the ASID Christmas party, but Bill and I will be on the east coast that night for a mini vacation, and also to visit Pocock Fine Art, in Fort Lauderdale. Pocock, on Las Olas Boulevard, carries an excellent selection of fine 19th century art and furnishings, and I look forward to shopping there when on the east coast. We decided to skip Palm Springs this year, so, Fort Lauderdale it is ! http://www.pocockfineart.com/ DF *****
Dean is wearing Costa Del Mar sunglasses, J. McLaughlin shirt, J. Crew poplin trousers, loafers by Gucci. Belt by Ralph Lauren. Hair by Ilenocos.

copyright Dean Farris 2009