Friday, December 11, 2015

Diamond Pointe, Fair Play, SC

DEAN FARRIS INTERIOR DESIGN (C) 2015
One of my favorite projects, and clients, extended me the privilege of working on this incredible lake front residence - which was published in "Country" magazine.  This large room is known as "The Pavilion" and the architectural design was done by Greenville SC architect Charles Gentry.  Sofa fabric is Cowtan and Tout.  Conveniently located between Atlanta and Greenville-Spartanburg.

Stone fireplace by Croixstone
Here are some of my favorite shots of the exterior of Diamond Pointe...

Lake side view
Street side view
Diamond Pointe comprises six lots within Fair Play Heights, and is now available for purchase!  Please contact me if interested, and I can put you in touch with the owner.  These pictures don't fully capture the charisma and beauty of this lake front estate.  DF (239) 498-9074

Guest Cottage, Diamond Pointe