Monday, October 12, 2009

Cayman Islands











Frenchie, my 2007 Porsche Cayman coupe, got jealous when she found out that I had posted about her without showing you her pictures. Here she is, in all of her Speed Yellow clear coated glory ! Of course she has her very own garage. I gave up the pleasure of a 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 (black with ivory leathers) for this little baby, and don't regret it for a minute. Frenchie has a 5 speed manual transmission with a flat six mid-engine. I love her ! The exhaust note is sublime, although I do covet a 12 cylinder Bentley Continental convertible in beluga...




My dealer here in Naples is having a launch party for the new 2010 Panamera (4 door sedan) on November 4th, which I look forward to attending. Driving a Porsche in Naples on a beautiful sunny day is about as good as it gets ! I even got William to drive the Cayenne today, and he actually said he liked it...Surprise ! DF ***** (daily driver)